Christmas is just around the corner! Many people have already started to be busy making the home festive. Christmas hats, Christmas trees, Christmas stockings are essential items for Christmas. And owners who have dogs also prepare gifts for their dogs in advance. Every time I get to the holidays, I get inexplicably excited. Choosing the right holiday coat for your dog can be overwhelming! Don’t worry. I’ve done all the hard work for you.
There are few things cuter than a dog in a Christmas costume, from bandanas to sweaters. I’ve found a variety of super cute pet Christmas costumes – from simple reindeer antlers and holiday collars to pajamas and Santa suits – to bring you cheer and lots of photos this holiday season.
Whether you’re taking your puppy to an ugly sweater party or just taking family photos in front of the tree or the snow, there’s a Christmas dog costume for your pup here. Trust me, the moment he puts it on or uses it, this Christmas is coming.
10 Ideas of Dog Christmas Costumes
1.KUDES Dog Christmas Reindeer Antlers
Bring the moose. The dog is like a fairy tale elf, warm and lovely. Big eyes unblinkingly looking at people are simply beautiful feelings.
- Classic Christmas Deer Hat,with Crisp Sound Ring Bell And Beautiful Bow.
- Suit for Cosplay/Christmas/Party.
- Made of soft fabric, it won’t irritate your pet’s skin, harmless to your pet.
- Package Dimensions : 12.68 x 10.12 x 1.38 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Make your fur baby a reindeer
- Very easy to adjust size
- Item was super cute!
- Not big enough for extra large dogs heads.
- Think of your dog’s ears first.
2.Wiz BBQT Adjustable 3D Christmas Santa Hat for Dogs
Christmas is a day for all family and friends to get together, pets, and a family photo. Puppies, kittens, bunnies, happy together, need a red Christmas hat, the festive atmosphere immediately out.
- Suitable for medium and large sized dogs
- Adorable and festive Christmas Santa Claus hat, make your pet more attractive and cuter.
- Made of short plush, softly stuffed 3D Santa hat with elastic band, comfortable for your pet to wear it
- 6.77 x 4.25 x 2.36 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- A lovely Christmas hat.
- It is perfect for Christmas photos.
- The hat is made of high-quality material, soft and fluffy.
- The band is sturdy but very elastic.
- Dogs may hate hats.
- Too big for kitten.
3.Native Pup Christmas Dog Collar
Unique Christmas dog collars help your pup celebrate Christmas in style. 12 different Christmas patterns, from snowflakes to festive candy cane collars.
- 12 Different Christmas Patterns
- Get The Perfect Fit
- 10 x 0.98 x 0.79 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- The quality of the fabric feels the same as any decorative collar you would get at petco.
- Perfect for short haired, small dog.
- Great collar for year round!
- Great quality and great price!
- Cute, but there is a risk of fading.
- Colors are a bit off.
4.Lanyarco Lovely Small Pet Dogs Pajamas
Before, the most I could do was put on clothes and shoes for the dog. I didn’t realize that dogs are now sleep in pajamas. I have to say the dogs’ pajamas are still quite beautiful, and especially this holiday pajamas are fantastic.
- Pet Dog Jumpsuit Pajamas Cat Onesies With Holiday Snowman Snowflake Print
- Machine wash in cold water Line dry
- High Quality Soft Breathable 95% Cotton Material with a bit of lycra
- Suitable for Chihuahua,Miniature Poodle,Maltese,Terrier,Yorkie,Mini dachshund and similar small sized dog breeds
- 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- They were very easy to put on and take off.
- Machine wash in cold water
- Very soft pajamas. Cute patterns.
- Normal sizes should fit, follow chart if unsure!
- Some owners say the size is small.
5.Blueberry Pet 3 Patterns Vintage Holiday Dog Sweaters
Blueberry Pet’s story is built on unique design, superb craftsmanship, and quality spirit. This sweater has attracted a lot of attention from pet parents who love reindeer prints. The classic combination of blue, red, and white makes this dog sweater an excellent piece for the upcoming holidays!
My dog will undoubtedly be wearing this sweater to an ugly sweater party.
- [Award Winning Brand] – America’s Best Petcare Brands 2021 Award by Newsweek Magazine and Statista
- [Size] – Back Length 20″, Chest Girth 27.5″- 30.25″, Neck 19.5″; Measure your dog from the base of the neck to the base of the tail for back length
- [Material] – Made of soft and comfortable 100% acrylic material
- [Care] – Machine-washable with similar color items in cold water on the gentle cycle.
- 15.35 x 12.01 x 1.57 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- This doggie sweater it is heavy enough to keep furbaby plenty warm.
- The company has amazing customer service.
- Works for added warmth in house or short trip outside.
- What an adorable sweater and just perfect for Northern California.
- Not wind or rain friendly as it is acrylic yarn.
- Color is not as expected.
6.ADOGGYGO Dog Bandana Christmas
These dog bandanas are of outstanding quality. They are double-layered and very thick. Dogs look really cute in them during the Christmas holidays.
Gave these as a gift. Fur babies loved them.
- Classic plaid design with Merry Christmas, Santa, Snowman pattern, fit for girls and boys.
- 9.29 x 9.13 x 0.91 inches
- The material is really good, thick & stretchy.
- Very soft, nice fit.
- very nice fabric and vibrant colors.
- Some owners responded that it is not suitable for large dogs (please refer to the size table)
7.Tangpan Bow-Knot Christmas Dog Dress
Great little dress for hanging out around the Christmas tree with the family on Christmas Eve.
- Red Christmas Pet dress
- Material:Cotton and polyester
- Ribbon knot heart decoration on back
- 14.6 x 7.8 x 1 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Definitely worth the money and super cute.
- Great material, this dress has Velcro so it is easy to put on your pet.
- Very light weight, has some stretch.
- The skirt part of the dress is thin material.
- It ended up being a tad long so it got frayed easily as she was stepping on the edges.
8. SCENEREAL Christmas Crutch Dog Rope Toys
If Your Dog can really chew, forget the toys and buy these ropes.
- 🎄4 Pack: There are 4 pack cotton rope toys in one package, which is cost-effective and suitable for multiple dogs to use together.
- 🎄Bite Resistant: Made of durable thick cotton rope material, which is very durable and can be used for a long time.
- 10.5 x 7.2 x 2.6 inches; 11.99 Ounces
- The weave looks really durable.
- Rope toys outlast all the others.
- Great for growing pup who is teething.
- These don’t lend themselves to entertaining any sort of dog bigger than a small puppy.
- Not for aggressive chewers.-Small dog? Maybe, depends on how you use it
9.Kuoser Christmas Snowflake Cold Weather Dog Coat
This Christmas jacket from Kuoser is a popular choice for dog parents. It’s the most affordable option listed here, and thanks to its reversible design, you can actually combine 2 coats into one.
- Outer layer with WATERPROOF terylene material, the inner layer with fleece and cotton, windproof and snowproof.
- Snowflake pattern on one side and Plaid Design on the other side.
- 13.8 x 9.9 x 2.6 inches; 10.41 Ounces
- Well made and reversible so that is pretty cool.
- It is very cute and warm.
- It is easy to take on and off with Velcro enclosure.
- Washes well and stays true-to-size.
- Reflected strip on one side and the design on another – which is pretty cool for night time walk.
- The snowflakes aren’t very bright at all.
- The velcro on the sides needs to be farther back or wider on the chest.
10. Chnaivy Christmas Dog Costume
Wearing Chnaivy Christmas Pet Santa Costume can turn your pet into cool and more attractive. Perfect gift for Christmas or New Year for your pets, you can enjoy the Christmas festivities with your pets together.
- The saddle-shaped clothing design makes it easier for pets to wear.
- Christmas pet costume are made of high-quality cotton and polyester fiber.
- You can easily put on this Christmas costume for your pet, and it won’t fall off easily when playing.
- In addition, pet clothes are easy to clean.
- 10.63 x 7.48 x 4.72 inches; 4.23 Ounces
- We love it! It fits so well ,very light weight and good quality.
- The Santa on top is firmly stuffed so he doesn’t flop around.
- Dog looks good on it, and the dog wears it very cool.
- You will love it even though dog hates clothes !
- Not the highest quality but certainly good enough considering this will only be used a few times a year.
How to Choose a Dog Christmas Costume?
Regardless of the product, you face the issue of sizing, and dog owners are always complaining that the size is too big or too small. Be sure to use the manufacturer’s size chart as a guide to getting the best fit.
It’s not just about the dog’s breed and weight. The manufacturer needs your dog’s neck size, chest, and length.
- Length: Get the length by measuring from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the tail.
- Chest: This is the widest part of your dog’s chest, behind the front legs.
- Neck: Measure around your dog’s neck where your dog’s collar is located.
If you want to dress up your dog for the holidays this year, you’ve come to the right place! If you’re planning to dress the whole family in ugly Christmas sweaters, then there’s no reason you can’t include your dog!
Will you be dressing your dog in a Christmas costume this year?